Thursday, September 3, 2015

Feature & Follow #14: Movie turned into a book

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

FeatureandFollowFriday

This Week's Question:

Name a movie you would have loved to read as a book ( That is not a book already obviously) - Suggested by Go Book Yourself.


This is surprisingly hard, since almost all of my favorite movie was based from a book. But I think I'll pick a film by Hayao Miyazaki. I especially love Spirited Away.







I love almost every film that Hayao Miyazaki made! It was very imaginable! If you don't see me reading or perched on my computer blogging, I'm either watching Korean drama or Anime!

HAPPY FRIDAY WONDERFUL PEOPLE!

How about you?

Share with us in the comment section :)


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments :) Just so you know, I love comments! I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)