Thursday, September 10, 2015

Feature & Follow #15: Pick a book only you seems to like (Featured Blogger)

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

FeatureandFollowFriday

Question of the Week:

Undiscovered talent - tell us about a book you loved but no one else seems to have heard of. It can be new or old, any genre. Let's spread the love. - Suggested by Becky's Barmy Book Blog.

First of all, I would like to thank the host for picking me as one of this week's featured blogger. :)

And back to the question, my pick would be....



Shifting by Bethany Wiggins. I can't properly explain how much I love this book. But I'll try. 

First, I love Urban Paranormal fantasy so this book is a given. Then, I super love kick-ass and strong female character,characters are what can make or break a YA book for me and Shifting is the latter for me. I kind of annoyed with Bridger, Maggie's love interest, but I just love Maggie to the bones that I can't let him ruin this book for me. Too bad though that this is only a standalone novel.


HAPPY FRIDAY WONDERFUL PEOPLE!

How about you?


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments :) Just so you know, I love comments! I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)