Thursday, August 27, 2015

Feature & Follow #13: Share a random quote from the book you are currently reading

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

FeatureandFollowFriday

This Week's Question:

Share a random quote from the book you are currently reading.
Suggested by Journey Through Fiction.

I'm currently reading "The Stellow Project" by Shari Becker. I'm actually halfway through... and the random quote I can share with you in this book will be..
"No one listens," he said. "No one cares. Only a disaster will make them care."
And I definitely agree.

HAPPY FRIDAY WONDERFUL PEOPLE!

How about you?

Share with us in the comment section :)


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments :) Just so you know, I love comments! I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)