Friday, March 6, 2015

My First Entry!

Hey guys! So those are my recently bought books for the month of March! 

Partials by Dan Wells
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

I am so freaking excited to get started right away, but I still have like 2 self publish books I needed to review, not to mention the books I bought last month which I haven't started reading yet, and my work is not helping to loosen up my schedule.. (sigh) 

description
I created this blog to track the books I read and reviewed. I will be posting the books I have reviewed previously. I will also include the random thoughts I have even if not related to books. (WINK)

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments :) Just so you know, I love comments! I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)