Thursday, September 17, 2015

Feature & Follow #16: Pick a question for a featured Blogger

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

FeatureandFollowFriday

This Week's Question:

Help us give our Feature Interview Questions a fresh look! What questions do you think we should ask our weekly features? - Suggested by Alison.

Hmm, I've been a featured blogger last week, so I think it's just fair that I should answer this weeks question.

I think the questions are already ok, but I think we should always have a 1 book suggestion as the closing question! Like.. :)

1) If you could suggest 1 book to anyone, what would it be? :)

What do you think?

What's yours? :)




Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments :) Just so you know, I love comments! I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)