Thursday, September 24, 2015

Feature & Follow #17: Your Dream Job

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

FeatureandFollowFriday

This Week's Question:

If you could have any job, what would you do? - Suggested by Peace Love Books.

I think almost all bookish people's dream job is to read and get paid! Well that's mine really. :)

Seriously, I think, if no one would hire me to read and read and read, then I think I would love to be a researcher or a writer. LOL, I have a lot of job I wanted to do really. But my current job, as a Developer isn't half bad if you ask me. :)

What about you?


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments :) Just so you know, I love comments! I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)