Thursday, November 26, 2015

Feature & Follow #20: Genre you would love to write about

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

FeatureandFollowFriday
This Week's Question:

If you could write a book what genre would it be? -
Suggested by – The Realm of Books

First of all, it's been weeks, a month even since I last participated in this weekly feature and it's so good to be baaaack! :)

Now back to the question in hand.. I think I'll write the genre I enjoy reading the most..  Dystopian, Fantasy and Paranormal Romance - without all those annoying  usual tropes.

What about you? :)


 






Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments :) Just so you know, I love comments! I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)